5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven Direct Fit Muffler

Kxlexus

Reaction score
i kind of like the carven sound under load a little better... and this is the carven thread not the MF thread lol
I am just saying that the direct fit mufflers, regardless of brand, may not represent the best value. Always check with your local muffler shop and see if they can save you some $$$. They usually can

byebyebowtie

Reaction score
I am just saying that the direct fit mufflers, regardless of brand, may not represent the best value. Always check with your local muffler shop and see if they can save you some $$$. They usually can
Absolutely. But they aren't overly expensive either. So what maybe it costs an extra $100 to get the bolt on vs a cut and welded in muffler. Then you also get to do it on your time vs scheduling with a muffler shop. The guy i go to is the best on the island so hes in high demand so tough to get in sometimes. Definitely worth a look though.

Really...had no idea. Thank you Captain Obvious;)
I mean i asked a question about the carven which is what this thread is and you pushed the mf 3 times...

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
@byebyebowtie ...someone else brought the B2 into the conversation so I was only chiming in. Not pushing anything. You’re a big boy and can decide what you want. All that have the MF are very pleased. Take the feedback for what it’s worth

RamMeToo

Reaction score
I purchased my Carven set with the group buy here in the forum. IMHO it sounds amazing and gets compliments left and right. My wife drives this RAM more than I do and wants me to put the stock exhaust back on. I'd sell it at discount if anyone here in SW Florida wants to hear it and pick it up in person?

om2020

Reaction score
I purchased my Carven set with the group buy here in the forum. IMHO it sounds amazing and gets compliments left and right. My wife drives this RAM more than I do and wants me to put the stock exhaust back on. I'd sell it at discount if anyone here in SW Florida wants to hear it and pick it up in person?
Still interested in selling exhaust ?

Users who are viewing this thread