5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven Catback system Gen2

Bee7_ivan

Reaction score
im so excited!
finnally i get to hear the hemi roar!
just incase you guys were curious on how the catback looks

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the vid. The piping though isn’t the same as stock, it’s even better. Not only is it 3” but it’s also 304ss whereas stock is 409 (still good). Be curious to see a vid once you get it installed!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sweet. I'm still waiting to hear back from them regarding people who bought the original kit. I had it preordered and may have been the first to have the original kit on a truck. Unfortunately no matter what I do it doesn't stay lined up. They said they would be dropping a video with information soon for those that bought the original but I haven't seen anything yet.

Bee7_ivan

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the vid. The piping though isn’t the same as stock, it’s even better. Not only is it 3” but it’s also 304ss whereas stock is 409 (still good). Be curious to see a vid once you get it installed!
Been raining like crazy! But I’ll be ready to shoot a video once installed

Bee7_ivan

Reaction score
Sweet. I'm still waiting to hear back from them regarding people who bought the original kit. I had it preordered and may have been the first to have the original kit on a truck. Unfortunately no matter what I do it doesn't stay lined up. They said they would be dropping a video with information soon for those that bought the original but I haven't seen anything yet.
I wanted that kit bad! It was only like 700 $ huh

Users who are viewing this thread