5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CarPlay over wifi

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
It looks as though full 12 inch display should be possible. Whether or not they choose to do it is probably up to FCA. View attachment 36202
Yup, I am also hoping for this screen size support on the 8.4" display. I would like Waze or Apple Maps or Google Maps or whatever be displayed full screen as opposed to having the left bar and bottom bar always visible. These Uconnect updates are far and few between. Hoping once the update comes through that we will get the full screen Carplay and also a fix to the theme resetting in the cluster display.

parkerbarhorst

Reaction score
Man that would be sweet. Are these update over the air or do we have to go to the dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can go to the uconnect website, punch in your VIN, and it will send the update to your truck as far as i know. he didn't say whether or not it has to be the dealer to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread