5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CarPlay and Amazon music

ClancyO

Reaction score
I haven’t used amazon music on CarPlay, I’m always in apples music player, BUT it displays similar behavior. While your in motion, it limits what you can see to Playlists and recently downloaded stuff. If you want something deeper in the catalog you have to come to a stop before it’ll let you see that far. Inevitably the light turns green before you find it and it’s gone. (Or so my passenger tells me.) it’s easier to just say, Hey Siri and tell her what you want..

Krootz

Reaction score
Does anyone use Amazon music through CarPlay? I am having an issue where only limited selections will load. For example, if I select Artists, only artists A-F will load. If I select songs, only songs starting with A-D load. I can’t get any selections in the back half of the alphabet.
It limits your selections to only 2 pages while your driving. Same thing for google maps, it won’t let you type in the keyboard while your rolling.
Once you’re stopped you should have full usability of all pages, features, etc. I use Amazon music every day

jordanpolson

Reaction score
I’m wondering if the whole problem is related only to Amazon Music Unlimited and not the regular Amazon Music. Amazon Music Unlimited plays its songs as a FLAC file, and as of 2020, the Ram still doesn’t play FLAC files, or so I’ve heard. So, are those of u having problems using Amazon Music Unlimited?

Howard Dickel

Reaction score
Does anyone use Amazon music through CarPlay? I am having an issue where only limited selections will load. For example, if I select Artists, only artists A-F will load. If I select songs, only songs starting with A-D load. I can’t get any selections in the back half of the alphabet.
Hi, to use Amazon music through CarPlay, it is suggested that you make use of an Amazon music converter to locally download Amazon Music songs. In this way, you can use Amazon Music offline on CarPlay or any other device without any limit.

Users who are viewing this thread