5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carpeted Wheel Wells

pabla

Reaction score
I was able to dedicate about 30 minutes yesterday searching on line for either aftermarket Ram silenced wheel house liners, or a post manufacturer aftermarket solution.

Found nothing.

However, there were already a few comments about spraying currently available products which might be the better solution, anyways.

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 17 July 2018. Now at: 029475 miles.
I may eventually put some sound deadening on the inside of the liner

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was interested in possibly doing some kind of something on mine too and did some online searching a few months ago but found nothing specifically

pabla

Reaction score
Do your tires need rotated? Tires will develop cupping and get very loud.
They were just rotated last week, only have 20k kms on the truck too so tires are pretty new. It’s not an obnoxious amount of noise, just in an otherwise silent cabin you notice it more.

Users who are viewing this thread