5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carli Performance 2.5 Suspension System Video

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
Saw that yesterday, looks incredible. Perfect look for these trucks but with an incredible ride. Makes me very sad I have 2WD

OC.13

Reaction score
From what I understand they are still costing the performance system. I heard it should be out in a few months. They also doing a commuter system with fox 2.0s that will be out towards the end of this year, at least that's what I have read.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Saw that yesterday, looks incredible. Perfect look for these trucks but with an incredible ride. Makes me very sad I have 2WD

Why? It should also fit a 2WD, most RAM level and lift kits designed for 4WD also fit the 2WD models as well.

ya3coub

Reaction score
From what I understand they are still costing the performance system. I heard it should be out in a few months. They also doing a commuter system with fox 2.0s that will be out towards the end of this year, at least that's what I have read.

That is worth waiting for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread