5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cargo lights stopped working.

twk62390

Reaction score
I noticed that my cargo lights are not working and can’t find the fuse to save my life. Has anyone had any trouble or can anyone direct me where the fuse is? Thank you.

deanfx

Reaction score
Did you turn off the interior lights? Overhead switch.

Ickabod

Reaction score
I noticed that my cargo lights are not working and can’t find the fuse to save my life. Has anyone had any trouble or can anyone direct me where the fuse is? Thank you.
Try looking for these fuses on the interior fuse box:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did this work for you? I just installed bed lights and they aren’t working. Wondering if it’s a fuse
Use the search, and check out bed light threads. They may have to be activated, after installing.

LoveMachine

Reaction score
Use the search, and check out bed light threads. They may have to be activated, after installing.
I’ve searched every set of keywords I can think of to find an answer on this forum and others but haven’t found anything that has helped. I activated/enabled the lights in AlfaOBD using the Security Bypass but they’re still not working.

LoveMachine

Reaction score
Figured it out thanks to mdschadler. I wired up the ECM based on looking at the diagram as if it was showing where to put the pin from the plug side. But the diagram shows where to pin it from the wire side. Stupid mistake, I know, but I feel like it’s an easy one to make. Lesson learned and hopefully it will help someone else out too!

Jasonhoopes6

Reaction score
I worked on it this weekend & have everything wired. While testing the connection to white/ tan wire in the back seat I must have done the same thing. Any ideas on how to tackle? Was your fuse bad or something else?
*edit* computer had it locked out for voltage irregularity. waited and drove the next day and it reset, turns on again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread