5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cargo Light

LakesAZ

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been brought up and answered previously but is there a way to turn off the cargo light so that it does not come on every time you open a door? I know I can hit the button on the headlight switch but that only shuts it off for that instance, I want to stop it from coming on automatically.

LakesAZ

Reaction score
the switch turn off your interior lighting will also turn off cargo and bed light.
While that certainly works, you then don't have any interior lighting. Im lookin to specifically turn off the cargo light so that it, and only it, stays off when you open the doors.

Paultg

Reaction score
I don’t think so. You could check the Uconnect settings and see if you find anything in there.

LakesAZ

Reaction score
Nothing in Uconnect that I could find. I guess I will just have to live with it.

Paultg

Reaction score
Nothing in Uconnect that I could find. I guess I will just have to live with it.
What if you disabled approach lighting?

edit: never mind that won’t work. Checked manual. I think only way is turning off interior lamps with switch and I’m not sure that even works for cargo lamp.

Last edited:

LakesAZ

Reaction score
Yes turning off the interior lamps does turn off the cargo lights, but it also turns off the puddle lights.

Users who are viewing this thread