5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cargo Glide Bed Slide Installed

ScottishRAM

Reaction score
Latest mod installed is the Cargo Glide CG1500 cargo slide. I call it my old man accessory cause I don't have to jump in to reach stuff. Added the wrap-around 6" sides and 2- slide in dividers. Works great. It does use up 4.5" of usable height from the bed deck but I can always open the tonneau if need be.

IMG_2836.jpg IMG_2838.jpg IMG_2835.jpg IMG_2837.jpg

Last edited:

djjr50

Reaction score
Que interesante!

Looks like they left room on the sides. What's the weight capacity?

ScottishRAM

Reaction score
Hey DJJR50 - The capacity of the CG1500 is 1,500 pounds. So, the weight of the bed slide is about 200 lbs plus the full load capacity of the slide itself of 1,500 lbs is just about the payload capacity of the loaded rate of the truck bed of 1,770 lbs. There are about 9" on either side of the slide. Its a real back saver. The slide locks in place at about 5 positions of extension and the dividers slide to an infinite number of positions. We have even used it as a picnic table at the park. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread