5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot fine level 2

MontFla

Reaction score
Anyone know of a 4wheel drive crew cab Laramie with level 2 ie… cross path and blind spot for sale. I have exhausted my search efforts. I do not have the patience to build one lol. 19 speakers and 20 inch wheels?????

mike146

Reaction score
so I just clicked link to see if worked properly and it does not. Sorry about that. Good news is...if you go to ram site and look...I found 170 trucks as you wanted within 250 miles of my zip code.

finding one at price you want, etc... Good Luck.

Best bet as always is to order from Mark Dodge and wait. Saving between 6 to 10 thousand dollars was well worth it for me. Know not same for everyone.

Regardless....good luck in finding your truck!!!

MontFla

Reaction score
Thanks!!! Near me all there are is Laramie with package 1 that leaves out options I want.

MontFla

Reaction score
so I just clicked link to see if worked properly and it does not. Sorry about that. Good news is...if you go to ram site and look...I found 170 trucks as you wanted within 250 miles of my zip code.

Best bet as always is to order from Mark Dodge and wait. Saving between 6 to 10 thousand dollars was well worth it for me. Know not same for everyone.

Curious what is a nearby zip to you please. Thanks

MontFla

Reaction score
Trading in 2021 Bighorn. I miss leather good stereo and cross path detection. I have never owned such a low end truck! I like it enough but it is not a truck I am excited to drive daily. Maybe I will move up to the limited and make the search easier.

MontFla

Reaction score

I researched the link you sent me. You can pick level 2 and then when you get to the window sticker it comes up as level B with no cross path or blind spot. Thanks the link is helpful!

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think it has been some time since trucks were built with the original Level 1/Level 2 packages, so there honestly might not be any out there…unless it was an early 2021 build that the dealer just happens to still have on their lot.

I haven’t been keeping up with the production thread, so I’m not sure if Ram has reverted back to the Level 1/Level 2, or if they’re still building with Level A/Level B due to part shortages and supply chain issues. Ram was saving certain components (such as blind spot and cross path) for the higher trim trucks, so you’d probably have much better luck looking for a Limited or Longhorn…if it’s within your means. If not, I’d just live with the Big Horn for the time being.

MontFla

Reaction score
I am open to a longhorn because I do not want the air suspension! Still cannot find cross path and blind spot on one. All limited have it but I am not sold on the air suspension. It sucks being ready to buy and not being able to find a vehicle

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am open to a longhorn because I do not want the air suspension! Still cannot find cross path and blind spot on one. All limited have it but I am not sold on the air suspension. It sucks being ready to buy and not being able to find a vehicle
You might have to call China, have them get some chips fron North Korea and ship them to Mexico so you can get the truck with gizmos in it built.

MontFla

Reaction score
I think it has been some time since trucks were built with the original Level 1/Level 2 packages, so there honestly might not be any out there…unless it was an early 2021 build that the dealer just happens to still have on their lot.

I haven’t been keeping up with the production thread, so I’m not sure if Ram has reverted back to the Level 1/Level 2, or if they’re still building with Level A/Level B due to part shortages and supply chain issues. Ram was saving certain components (such as blind spot and cross path) for the higher trim trucks, so you’d probably have much better luck looking for a Limited or Longhorn…if it’s within your means. If not, I’d just live with the Big Horn for the time being.
From what I understand level 2 is on the ram website and does at times get built for the Laramie. Level B is level 2 minus the cross path detection and blind spot monitor

MontFla

Reaction score
I am hesitant about the air suspension or would pull the trigger on a limited

MontFla

Reaction score

To make it worse I found a longhorn with everything I want but it has active air damn lol!! That is a deal breaker. I hate the thought of shopping for a ford. The super duties are great but the f 150 is not on par with the 1500 ram

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To make it worse I found a longhorn with everything I want but it has active air damn lol!! That is a deal breaker. I hate the thought of shopping for a ford. The super duties are great but the f 150 is not on par with the 1500 ram
The active air dam is held on by 4 bolts....easily removed and causes no error codes. Many members have removed it without issue.

I'm not sure if this link will work, but I searched on Cars(dot)com, and narrowed the search down by searching 2021/2022 Laramie's with the key word "Blind Spot." Close to 840 matches, but might be worth looking at the trucks to see if any match what you're looking for. This was a nationwide search.

MontFla

Reaction score
The active air dam is held on by 4 bolts....easily removed and causes no error codes. Many members have removed it without issue.

I'm not sure if this link will work, but I searched on Cars(dot)com, and narrowed the search down by searching 2021/2022 Laramie's with the key word "Blind Spot." Close to 840 matches, but might be worth looking at the trucks to see if any match what you're looking for. This was a nationwide search.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread