5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Trailer TPMS be added

andrew83

Reaction score
I have a 2023 Ram 2500. It did not come with the trailer TPMS system and I want to know if anyone has been successful in adding it? According to the dealer, I have the wiring, and it was able to be added. They turned the feature on in the truck (supposedly) and installed the Trailer TPMS module. Now they can't get it programmed to the truck and are saying they can't add the feature. Has anyone been able to add this? If so, any suggestions on what else needs to be done to get this module working?

jessefost

Reaction score
I also have a 2023 RAM 2500 limited. It also has the wiring but when I ordered the TTPM receiver and jumper wire. They stated that they would have to order a special OBD and the cost was going over $2500 and may cost more. I backed out at this point since the dealer has never done this procedure. Let me know if you found something new and added the Trailer TPMS to your truck.

Daveram3500

Reaction score
I also have a 2023 RAM 2500 limited. It also has the wiring but when I ordered the TTPM receiver and jumper wire. They stated that they would have to order a special OBD and the cost was going over $2500 and may cost more. I backed out at this point since the dealer has never done this procedure. Let me know if you found something new and added the Trailer TPMS to your truck.
I don’t think this is true most dealers I called knew nothing about this topic. Parts counter didn't even know what this was.

Users who are viewing this thread