5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can my Ram get Coronavirus?

ramhead

Reaction score
Soooo...almost 6 months later...Jersey just opened restaurants at 25% capacity. What a sht fck Murphy is.

F*cking joke bro...not only that d bag Murphy but the whole situation. So...grocery stores, Walmart's, etc have been open all along where people are passing one another in aisles all day long or standing next to each other gazing at the stuff on the shelves yet restaurants (where most people STAY PUT at a table for the most part) have been screwed over. And liquor stores have never been closed because they are "essential"??? (I mean, I wouldn't want them shut but are they legitimately essential??). And the d bag Gov. can march arm & arm with the vermin with no social distancing??? It's all one big, sad, idiotic joke and a dog & pony show.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I found the cure ...it's off roading while drinking a good AMBER beer. It also HAS to be consumed BEFORE you mash the gas on the dirt trail...otherwise it loses its effectiveness. Don't forget to be safe and wear a new gas mask! :)

InFamous

Reaction score
F*cking joke bro...not only that d bag Murphy but the whole situation. So...grocery stores, Walmart's, etc have been open all along where people are passing one another in aisles all day long or standing next to each other gazing at the stuff on the shelves yet restaurants (where most people STAY PUT at a table for the most part) have been screwed over. And liquor stores have never been closed because they are "essential"??? (I mean, I wouldn't want them shut but are they legitimately essential??). And the d bag Gov. can march arm & arm with the vermin with no social distancing??? It's all one big, sad, idiotic joke and a dog & pony show.

If I had an instant man-crush...it'd be you...

Users who are viewing this thread