5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can my Ram get Coronavirus?

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just figured I'd start this thread before the hysteria spreads here. Wow. The social engineering with this thing is amazing. It's probably been in the population for months...and nobody noticed anything unusual. We'll get through it. Wash your damn hands. ;)

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No need to worry.....the president says it's a hoax and Pence has everything under control.:rolleyes:

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The hype is a hoax, not the virus. This thing has been in the population for weeks....and nobody in the US medical community noticed anything unusual. They only noticed something when they started testing for it. If your statistics are lost in the diagnosis of 'flu', then this isn't the end of the world as we know it.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Please ship me your infected trucks and I will, uhh disinfect them. It may take years but I will get it done. I'd prefer a slate gray Rebel as my first test case though.

And keep the politics out of the forum please.

derp

Reaction score
No, your truck cannot get the coronavirus as you have already had the Natty light Ice in a can virus and have trained your truck to expect pisswater as a beer substitute.

Now, if you were a Guiness guy you could be in trouble. Training your truck to carry a beer that you have to chew leaves it totally unprepared for a beer someone else already drank.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
I don't know about that, it's been years since either my truck or I had a Corona. I'd be willing to try to get one, er', it...

derp

Reaction score
If members practice personal hygiene like they clean their trucks, this will be one sterile community!
Personal Hygene only overcomes so much when you work with a building full of hallway floor poopers and trashing the parking lot with condoms folks. I carry my own bleach for other people to gargle.

if they are dumb enough to gargle the bleach, they may be the folks I need to disinfect.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Personal Hygene only overcomes so much when you work with a building full of hallway floor poopers and trashing the parking lot with condoms folks. I carry my own bleach for other people to gargle.

if they are dumb enough to gargle the bleach, they may be the folks I need to disinfect.

Ahhh San Francisco. Sorry about that:LOL:

RamTruckMan

Reaction score
Unfortunately, @Gman ’s truck being 1st generation, it’s entirely possible it hasn’t evolved enough to be resistant to the virus. It most certainly wasn’t vaccinated, as mine wasn’t... gets sick too often

Cravenfan

Reaction score
Just figured I'd start this thread before the hysteria spreads here. Wow. The social engineering with this thing is amazing. It's probably been in the population for months...and nobody noticed anything unusual. We'll get through it. Wash your damn hands. ;)

Besides Nascar, this entire country has gone totally hysterical. I'm frankly amazed...worst reaction since 9/11 and such media blown sensationalism for something that is not YET as deadly as the H1N1 flu. "From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus." further more...

"80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older."

I don't remember needing to hoard toilet paper, schools cancelling local events (in areas with zero known cases mind you), sports leagues shutting down and not going into a group more than 250 people (like that matters, who the hell came up with that number?).

What a freaking cluster...

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that my truck had Corona Virus. I filled it up with some 115 Proof and it seems to have fully recovered. It sputtered a bit; but pulled through. I plan to do the same for myself:
1584053162185.png

Users who are viewing this thread