5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can 35's fit non leveled

nickplmr4

Reaction score
I've searched 100 threads and can't find an answer. i have a bighorn 4x4 that needs new tires. I have a leveling kit that i haven't installed yet but found a killer deal on some 35's. I know i will have a little rubbing but will a 35/12.5/20 fit on a non leveled truck for a little while till i get the leveling kit on?

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have 35x11.50 with a 2” lift on an off-road package truck (3” overall), and I still get rubbing on inner fender liners at full lock. I know someone out there will say it will fit, but I wouldn’t do it with out at least a level

clazer

Reaction score
I have 35x11.50 with a 2” lift on an off-road package truck (3” overall), and I still get rubbing on inner fender liners at full lock. I know someone out there will say it will fit, but I wouldn’t do it with out at least a level

100% agree. If you have off-road group, less trimming probably, but you aren’t going to just bolt on and go.

Ramalama

Reaction score
I've searched 100 threads and can't find an answer. i have a bighorn 4x4 that needs new tires. I have a leveling kit that i haven't installed yet but found a killer deal on some 35's. I know i will have a little rubbing but will a 35/12.5/20 fit on a non leveled truck for a little while till i get the leveling kit on?

Yes they fit with rub and grind. Dont stuff. Also be aware of tire weight. Smaller or larger can mean + - 8#.

ammdrew

Reaction score
34.5 fit with minor contact at full turn on the fender liner. width will also play into the amount of contact to the fender liner.

ammdrew

Reaction score

these actually measure 34.5 no level, no lift..

LNDRCKT

Reaction score
I’m running 35’s on a level with 1.5” wheel spacers. They will rub, but you can fix that with a heat gun. You don’t really need the level to make it work. I can run in entry/exit mode (air suspension) without any rubbing. Just keep in mind that each truck can be slightly different in how they will fit. Side to side may even fit differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/