5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUll Bar for 2020 1500 Limited

DocDiRyder

Reaction score
Looking for a way to add a bit more light up front and decided a bull bar was probably the easiest way to go. Has anyone installed a bull bar that didn't interfere with the front sensors?

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have yet to see one that doesn’t interfere with the sensors. I have been looking at bull bars as well. I don’t use my front sensors very often so if it interferes it’s not that big of a deal to me.
I haven’t found many threads on here either in reference to bull bars. Doesn’t appear to be a mod many do anymore.

Last edited:

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Fcso227

Reaction score
I am confident if one has a good amount of technical abilities they could relocate the front sensors on just about any front bull bar. There was a post where someone purchased harness extensions and moved the sensors further up front to the new bar. It can be done.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Could get the rough country grill lights. And the one that fits behind lower grill opening.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The grill lights are great but a major PIA to install!

sefar

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread