5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build your 2020 ram online!

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
22" Limited wheels for $2095 is the same price as last year. But they did increase the wheel price sometime during 2019 MY

cblayloc

Reaction score
I like the look of Laramie with night package--those are the first black wheels that look good to me; but every time I selected night package, my standard hemi engine selection reverted back to standard V6 e-Torque.
Yeah its doing the same to me. Gotta be a glitch right? Who gets a v6? ha ha jk

theonlyMcG

Reaction score
Can you ask about the Ecodeisel option for me?..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FWIW, I asked my local dealer and even though you can't build on the site you can order the EcoDeisel now. No word on actual delivery date though.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FWIW, I asked my local dealer and even though you can't build on the site you can order the EcoDeisel now. No word on actual delivery date though.

Spoke to my local dealer and they said it’s not available in their system.. Where you located?.. I’m in NY

Jim L

Reaction score
So in My latest quest over the last month to find the right 19 laramie quad or order a 2020, I stopped at a dealer today where I had an appointment to see their price on ordering a 2020. Actually sat down with a manager and he pulls up the order screen and everything is listed except a laramie quad 4x4 although they had a 4x2. Nice older guy and he thinks they must of stopped making them. I show him several window stickers throughout the country of a 2020 laramie quad On my iPad. Again, nice guy and not trying to bs me cause I could see the order process on the computer. He will do more research and call me back but this has been an extremely frustrating process to find a 1500 laramie quad in flame red and options I want which is pretty much loaded out. Guess it was not meant to happen and I’ll just take a break from all of it and thinking my 2012 Chevy is worth keeping

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So in My latest quest over the last month to find the right 19 laramie quad or order a 2020, I stopped at a dealer today where I had an appointment to see their price on ordering a 2020. Actually sat down with a manager and he pulls up the order screen and everything is listed except a laramie quad 4x4 although they had a 4x2. Nice older guy and he thinks they must of stopped making them. I show him several window stickers throughout the country of a 2020 laramie quad On my iPad. Again, nice guy and not trying to bs me cause I could see the order process on the computer. He will do more research and call me back but this has been an extremely frustrating process to find a 1500 laramie quad in flame red and options I want which is pretty much loaded out. Guess it was not meant to happen and I’ll just take a break from all of it and thinking my 2012 Chevy is worth keeping
Even the dealer's build/order screens are wonky at times. The reason can sometimes be that due to supplier/logistics issues, or factory schedules, they temporarily block certain models and certain options from the dealer's order screens. For example, if supplier XYZ can't supply the parts for a given option for at least three months, they might take that option off the screen until the supply line can be filled again. Similarly, if the big kahunas that plan production know that quad-cabs sell slowly compared to crew cabs, they might block quads for now and open them back up to ordering later, particularly at the beginning of a new model year when they are trying to fill the pipeline with the most popular models for dealers' showrooms.

For the customer, it's extremely frustrating. For the people in the background who have to deal with supply logistics and the thousands of permutations of models & options available and the scheduling to get them produced, it's a very complex dance, with lots of opportunities to slip up.

2020RamSport

Reaction score
$1,395 just to add Nav to the Big Horn? I think I'll keep my Garmin!

Last edited:

theonlyMcG

Reaction score
They are lying to you, I was told months ago the same thing. All bull

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Not going to say you are wrong, I was in there about 2 weeks ago right after the reviews were taken off embargo and they were not able to order the EcoDiesel yet. I told him to keep me updated on when it would become available. He told me it showed up at the end of last week. I am going in Thursday to actually place my order but I am probably going to end up going with the Hemi instead of the EcoDiesel just because I still don't know when they are actually going to deliver the EcoDiesels as I have heard that they are still not certified even though dealers can start placing the orders. I am in IL FWIW.

JoeEcodiesel

Reaction score
Not going to say you are wrong, I was in there about 2 weeks ago right after the reviews were taken off embargo and they were not able to order the EcoDiesel yet. I told him to keep me updated on when it would become available. He told me it showed up at the end of last week. I am going in Thursday to actually place my order but I am probably going to end up going with the Hemi instead of the EcoDiesel just because I still don't know when they are actually going to deliver the EcoDiesels as I have heard that they are still not certified even though dealers can start placing the orders. I am in IL FWIW.
Ah ok well that seems to be a little more legitimate

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

brewdad

Reaction score
When building a 2020 Rebel, I compared price of the Rebel 12 package to the stand-alone leather seat option, 8.4 navigation and Alpine 9 speaker system; what a surprise--that trio of options would cost $540 more than the Rebel 12 package; so for an extra $540 you get the same leather seats, the Alpine speaker system in place of the HK system and the 8.4 navigation screen in place of the 12" screen; my question for you folks that have had their screens go out is, do you still have climate control or did you have to get screen repaired/replaced to get climate control back.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Keep me posted bc I called about 5 dealerships which none of them gave me the time of day about it... I told them, I’m ready to order. It’s like they didn’t even care. I don’t get it. Ready to spend money, and no one wants it. Lol Even spoke to RaM Trucks themselves btw.

Jim L

Reaction score
I hear, none of the dealers I talked too are anxious to order

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone get any new info on the Ecodeisel ?

zfz380122903

Reaction score
Just received an email from a local dealer who spoke with a district manager stating that the "Rebel Comfort Package" will in fact become standard on the 2020 rebel in the next few weeks. This package includes 12 way power driver seat, memory seats, ram charger, and remote tailgate release. Looks like I'll be hanging on to my wife's paid off 2009 equinox for a little while longer. Anybody looking for one with only 48,000 miles on it? ;)
Anyone has more info on this? Does that mean future 2020 rebel will have the same price as today but with the rebel comfort package? Or there will be a price increase?

Users who are viewing this thread