5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronze wheels on black ram

PB&Ram

Reaction score
Hello. Is anyone driving a black ram with bronze wheels? I want this set up but I’m having a hard time finding any pic to see if it looks good. Also I kinda want white lettering. Thoughts?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hello. Is anyone driving a black ram with bronze wheels? I want this set up but I’m having a hard time finding any pic to see if it looks good. Also I kinda want white lettering. Thoughts?
If you do go with bronze wheels...PLEASE do not get tires with white lettering:sick:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not my truck. Fuel Rebel 18”, -12 offset on 37x13.50 Toyo MT tires

1660438580217.png

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
White letters look good on the right application. All subjective. Usually sports cars & with something else to compliment. Not my preference for the record, harder to keep clean over time.

Check out the black with bronze on the Vossen wheels website & also Custom Offsets. Both have very good galleries although I like Vossen bc the photo quality is better & it shows different angles. Some customers on Custom Offsets couldn’t take a photo to save their life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online