5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brochures

RAM 4times

Reaction score
i was wondering has anyone been able to get a full hard copy brochure of the 2019 ram 1500? i called and e-mailed the ram website to see if there was a way to get one and the answer was from a dealer. my dealer who i ordered my truck doesn't get them any more and every other dealer i went to didn't have them either. i did download one from ram's website but it's just not the same. between my wife and i we have bought 14 new cars and trucks since 1980 and i still have the brochures for each one of them. it's pretty neat to go back and look at them to see how much things have changed. my dealer said he would see if he could get me one for my ram so i hope he can.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
RAM 4times said:
i was wondering has anyone been able to get a full hard copy brochure of the 2019 ram 1500? i called and e-mailed the ram website to see if there was a way to get one and the answer was from a dealer. my dealer who i ordered my truck doesn't get them any more and every other dealer i went to didn't have them either. i did download one from ram's website but it's just not the same. between my wife and i we have bought 14 new cars and trucks since 1980 and i still have the brochures for each one of them. it's pretty neat to go back and look at them to see how much things have changed. my dealer said he would see if he could get me one for my ram so i hope he can.
I'll see if I can get my hands on some, if so I'll send you a message and mail one out to you if you want.

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
I was able to get one from a Dealer in Costa Mesa, CA. They had a bunch.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
I'll see if I can get my hands on some, if so I'll send you a message and mail one out to you if you want.
well thanks for that. i hope it doesn't come to that. hope i can find one a little closer to new jersey!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM 4times said:
thanks,but i already did that and didn't receive one. in the past when i have asked for one from them, i would get the smaller version brochure, never the full one you get from the dealer. this time nothing.
I filled it out this morning. I guess I won't get my hopes up!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just printed out the 30+ color page one but alas its the US one and I am hoping they make a Canadian version.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
alacombe said:
I got mine in the mail today
the smaller version right? i finally got mine in the mail monday, and it was the smaller one. they gave me the same one at the car show, not the one you can get at a dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread