5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRINK Wheels B2 INSURGENT Product Intro

BRINK WHEELS

Precision Engineered Flow Formed Wheels
Reaction score
Introducing our B2 Insurgent design. The B2 Insurgent offers a unique Y-Spoke dynamic design language that reveals more and more detail the closer you get. Load Rated for mid and full-size trucks and offered in 20″ and 22" in 6 lug applications (fitment details noted below).

B201 Nocturnal Black
Nocturnal Black is a timeless finish with rich depth of character and a semi matte sheen.
Brink-Wheels-B2-Insurgent-Nocturnal-Black_3-2048x2048.png

B202 Royal Bronze
Royal Bronze is a smooth bronze finish with rich depth of character and a semi matte sheen.
Brink-Wheels-B2-Insurgent-Royal-Bronze_3.png

B204 Smoke Machined Titanium
Smoke Machined Titanium is a gun metal base with brushed accents finished with a gloss tinted clear coat.
Brink-Wheels-B2-Insurgent-Brushed-Smoked-Titanium_3-2048x2048.png

Fitments / Specs: Available in 20x9 +0 (34lbs) and 20x9 +18 (31.5lbs) and 22x10 +12 (39lbs)

Construction: Brink Wheels are Produced in Flow Formed Monoblock for the weight savings and added strength benefits. Flow Formed wheels on average are 30 percent Stronger and 26 percent Lighter than a comparable cast wheel.

Finish: Our finish is 18 percent thicker than the industry standard. Extremely Durable in All Seasons and Harsh Conditions including Mud & Snow. We back this with our 5 Year Finish Warranty.

Warranty: 5 Years on the Finish & Lifetime Structural!

Wheel & Tire Packages: Michelin, Mickey Thompson, BF Goodrich, Cooper, Ironman, Nitto and Toyo and others. We also offer Mounting and High Speed Balancing service for your BRINK Wheel & Tire Packages.

DM us for 5thGenRams exclusive coupon code.
💰 Note:
The first hand full of sets on the community will receive a higher than usual discount.

Our company intro can be found here:

amremd

Reaction score
Do you have any real (non-studio) pics of this wheel in the Smoke Machined Titanium color? I sent you a private message through this forum, but I guess there may be issues with the messaging system. Also, I sent you an email, but only received a generic response stating a ticket was created. Thanks.

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Do you have any real (non-studio) pics of this wheel in the Smoke Machined Titanium color? I sent you a private message through this forum, but I guess there may be issues with the messaging system. Also, I sent you an email, but only received a generic response stating a ticket was created. Thanks.

I replied via PM but for others interested in seeing actual pics of the B204 see below.

image_50377985.JPG

Not RAMS but for reference

image_50387713.JPG
image_50387969.JPG
image_50404353.JPG

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Here some additional shots we recently had commissioned. We'll upload the additional finishes as we received them.

B201 Insurgent Nocturnal Black

B201-Insurgent-Black_8-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg
B201-Insurgent-Black_3-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg
B201-Insurgent-Black_4-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg
B201-Insurgent-Black_5-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg

Attachments

• B201-Insurgent-Black_2-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg
    B201-Insurgent-Black_2-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 13

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oooo, I’m diggin’ these. Nice discount, too. I plan on waiting until the factory Pirelli’s wear out but that discount might make me order sooner. Welcome to the forum!

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Oooo, I’m diggin’ these. Nice discount, too. I plan on waiting until the factory Pirelli’s wear out but that discount might make me order sooner. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the compliments. We'll always offer the community discounts but just as an FYI the amount we're offering now ends this month. I was authorized to discount that much only for the first couple months on the community. Just giving you the heads up. But we'll always offer some type of discount.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the wheels, but I'm not a fan of the bronze fad out there today. It also took until I got my '21 to appreciate black wheels. I'm not sure how to make this wheel a combination of black and polished, but the design is 100%.

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
I like the wheels, but I'm not a fan of the bronze fad out there today. It also took until I got my '21 to appreciate black wheels. I'm not sure how to make this wheel a combination of black and polished, but the design is 100%.
We do offer a Smoked Titanium which is pictured on the first page of this post. Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Here is what the Brink Wheels B201 Insurgent Nocturnal Black look like on my Ram. The black does have a somewhat shine to them, not a flat black.

Thanks for Sharing, Love the way the Nocturnal Black plays with your Marron. Our Nocturnal Black is somewhat of a Satin Black and you're correct it stating it has a sheen. Thanks for sharing the images and thank you for your business.

Ramgoose

Reaction score
Thanks for Sharing, Love the way the Nocturnal Black plays with your Marron. Our Nocturnal Black is somewhat of a Satin Black and you're correct it stating it has a sheen. Thanks for sharing the images and thank you for your business.
Bought these Nocturnal Black wheels/tires from you back in June when you had them on promotion. Just got around to installing today!
Nice looking wheel that’s about an inch wider than stock and tucks inside the fender wells nicely. Went from an 18 with LT’s to a 20 with P rated. Feel is smoother and sportier with the set up and perfect for my mostly on road driving.

Attachments

• C5DB2558-F3BD-4E43-BF2E-C69551AD04FD.jpeg
    C5DB2558-F3BD-4E43-BF2E-C69551AD04FD.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 80
  • FB34A521-B661-4E75-9D9A-93C2C5B2708A.jpeg
    FB34A521-B661-4E75-9D9A-93C2C5B2708A.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 79

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Bought these Nocturnal Black wheels/tires from you back in June when you had them on promotion. Just got around to installing today!
Nice looking wheel that’s about an inch wider than stock and tucks inside the fender wells nicely. Went from an 18 with LT’s to a 20 with P rated. Feel is smoother and sportier with the set up and perfect for my mostly on road driving.

Thanks for sharing, your truck looks great! I'm seeing the transition to LTs to P metric being a common theme these days.

Users who are viewing this thread