5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRINK Wheels B2 INSURGENT Product Intro

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Well, too late for the sale and too late for anything being in stock. I really was looking for 18x9 -12MM to replace my Black Rhinos and those Insurgents in smoked titanium are nice enough to lure me away to 20x9's! Nice job on the new wheels!

BRINK WHEELS

Precision Engineered Flow Formed Wheels
Reaction score
Well, too late for the sale and too late for anything being in stock. I really was looking for 18x9 -12MM to replace my Black Rhinos and those Insurgents in smoked titanium are nice enough to lure me away to 20x9's! Nice job on the new wheels!

Are you looking for 20x9 +18 or 0 offset?

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Team,

If anyone is Interested in 22x10 Insurgents in Nocturnal Black or Royal Bronze let me know I have some really deep discounts I can offer on a couple sets as we just got a shipment and slightly overstocked on those.

Out of respect for our wholesale dealer I won't publish the discount here but if interested message me and I'll share the discount and code. (y)

Dgators50

Reaction score
Team,

If anyone is Interested in 22x10 Insurgents in Nocturnal Black or Royal Bronze let me know I have some really deep discounts I can offer on a couple sets as we just got a shipment and slightly overstocked on those.

Out of respect for our wholesale dealer I won't publish the discount here but if interested message me and I'll share the discount and code.
I know this is an older thread, but thought i would see if there is still any discounts available for community members. I am interested in the 20x9 0 offset insurgent B204 smoked titanium for my 2022 ram 1500 laramie 4x4. Also, i see that some sites have a B205 22x10 in vivid titanium, but dont see that wheel on Brink site, is there any pictures of this wheel yet? Thanks

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
I know this is an older thread, but thought i would see if there is still any discounts available for community members. I am interested in the 20x9 0 offset insurgent B204 smoked titanium for my 2022 ram 1500 laramie 4x4. Also, i see that some sites have a B205 22x10 in vivid titanium, but dont see that wheel on Brink site, is there any pictures of this wheel yet? Thanks

I got some deals I can offer. Can you pm me so we can discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/