5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new 2019 1500 Ram in shop 48 hours later

Meem47

Reaction score
Hi all! We just purchased a 2019 1500 Ram on Thursday. It’s been in the shop since Saturday bc the dealership is saying the module for the key fobs need to replaced and isn’t working? They are refusing to help us out seeing as though we just purchased a brand new vehicle for them. I’m not sure what we can do...this has been a frustrating experience. What options do we have?

gpbst3

Reaction score
What do you mean by refusing to help you out? Are they refusing to covering the work under warranty?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi all! We just purchased a 2019 1500 Ram on Thursday. It’s been in the shop since Saturday bc the dealership is saying the module for the key fobs need to replaced and isn’t working? They are refusing to help us out seeing as though we just purchased a brand new vehicle for them. I’m not sure what we can do...this has been a frustrating experience. What options do we have?

Hi Meem47,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you are experiencing with your truck. Would you mind following up with us via private message to provide additional details regarding your situation? We are more than happy to learn more at this point to determine how to best assist!

Mark
RamCares

mpurkey

Reaction score

My option would be you can keep your da%# truck. Good luck though whatever you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It sounds like the dealer has to order a new module. Especially at this holiday time, that could take a couple of weeks. If you are able to start and drive the vehicle, then you will have to wait until the part comes in. If the Ram will not start, then perhaps the dealer would be willing to give you a loaner vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread