5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought a '22 Rebel

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
here you go you heathens!!!!! there is your Unicorn and the female orgasm rolled into 1 sweet looking Rebel!!!!!
wut... wah... uebohewaiuhrfwiehrer YES!

looks so good! can't wait to see more pictures! and congrats!

i see the dealer didn't flip the tires like you asked.

M02v8r

Reaction score
Thought it was too good to be true...guess there is proof

M02v8r

Reaction score
Looks great - still love mine but the Delmonico is sweet!

pgers22

Reaction score
thanks everyone. that was taken day 1 off the trailer. tires are flipped from what I am told. Hopefully will be in driveway tonight after a quick trip to the tint shop.

Snekpete

Reaction score
Very nice! I agree with flipping the tires and also recommend a black metallic tonneau cover.

Nova90

Reaction score
here you go you heathens!!!!! there is your Unicorn and the female orgasm rolled into 1 sweet looking Rebel!!!!!
Wow, nice. I didn't think you could even configure one in that color on the Ramtrucks site.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
afa229e771394a47b780723fbdfc2221.gif

Looks so dang good. Unicorn indeed.

This is going to complicate my Rebel order. Was locked into Hydo Blue. Will come down to whether Delmonico can be ordered as monotone.

pgers22

Reaction score
I believe it can be ordered with Monotone but when I tried last month it was a restriction so I decided to just get the 2 tone. Hydro blue looks ok, but I think this one pops more. Plus you see a few Hydros on the road already.

70runner

Reaction score
Nice rig! I'm a little partial to the 2 tone, looks good with the delmonico.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That Delmonico looks damn good! Need better pics of it.

Can't say I would trade my truck just for the color but it is tempting.

pgers22

Reaction score
Sidesteps I had to order separate again with the constraints while ordering. They are most likely sitting at the dealer with the truck as well since I went with the Off Road ones from Mopar. Few quirks while ordering the truck that would have taken longer to get if I wanted it that way.

mike146

Reaction score
very nice looking truck...only other color I was considering, but didn't even think to ask if available at time of my order. I personally love the Billet Silver, so totally happy, but that color does look great on the rebel. Especially with night package. Every time I was playing with it on website, could only get that color with lots of chrome.

Good Luck!!!!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Gotta say, that looks natural on the Rebel. Can't believe its taken this long for it to be offered - Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread