5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought a '22 Rebel

flameredram

Reaction score
Just traded in my 2020 RAM 1500 Sport with 40,000km for a brand new 2022 RAM Rebel, also in Flame Red, true to my nickname ;). Only had it for a few hours, but absolutely loving it so far, UConnect 5 is a nice upgrade, and the truck just looks and feels so much more badass :cool:

Attachments

• ram.jpg
    ram.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 255

pgers22

Reaction score
Just ordered a new 22 as well. Upgrading from a 19 and went with a Delmonico Red. Has anyone seen a new one yet with this color on it?

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered a new 22 as well. Upgrading from a 19 and went with a Delmonico Red. Has anyone seen a new one yet with this color on it?
Are you saying you ordered a Rebel in Delmonico Red? Because it was understanding that Rebels aren't available in that color.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you saying you ordered a Rebel in Delmonico Red? Because it was understanding that Rebels aren't available in that color.
there was a press announcement stating that '22 model year would offer this color on the Rebels. I was sort of bummed until I realized I haven't heard anything else about it... until now! I guess we'll see....

M02v8r

Reaction score
Dang - I wanted Delmonico red on my Rebel G/T but it wasn't available. Still love my two tone billet silver but I bet the Delmonico red looks sharp. Can't wait to see your pics!

Burnzie

Reaction score
I wish I knew how to post the meme from Cattyshack ,where Judge Smails says "Well .......were waiting "

pgers22

Reaction score
trying to get there believe me. Tough to juggle work. Itching to get there. Soon trust me LOL. I also got the dealer to flip the tires so they are all black as well. Why they come with white letters is beyond me for a night edition truck.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
trying to get there believe me. Tough to juggle work. Itching to get there. Soon trust me LOL. I also got the dealer to flip the tires so they are all black as well. Why they come with white letters is beyond me for a night edition truck.
just tell your dealer to text you a picture! hahah good luck man we are all excited (at least I am)

Users who are viewing this thread