5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla s type vs arak for drone?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, that I already know because one of the bigger suppliers here where I'm at told me they have a connecting pipe as he called it, but it's smaller than the Atak muffler. Thus being louder, and I want Atak louder not louder then the Atak though.

It doesn't make sense that they will not sell the actual Atak muffler that comes in the full systems. All I want to do is swap my S-Type for the Atak. They must have the mufflers, so why not just sell them separately. Not 100s of them but why not sell them on a need as basis.

I could buy the Atak and have a muffler shop connect it to factory piping. As factory piping is different. But any shop could make it connect with any vehicle. In my case I already have the S-type fill system.

Looks like thus request will be a no go lol. Unless someone want to tone it down that lives near me.
Have you lut to Borla directly and explained the situation? I'm sure a warranty issue they could supply just the muffler portion and it the tail pipes.

Users who are viewing this thread