5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla Exhaust

Larry41414

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Do I need to worry about check engine light coming in if I get the borla Atak? Just bought a 2022 ram 1500 big horn with the etorque Hemi. Thank you

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Do I need to worry about check engine light coming in if I get the borla Atak? Just bought a 2022 ram 1500 big horn with the etorque Hemi. Thank you
It is a cat back exhaust. It doesn't affect any sensors or computer systems. You'll be fine.

MaydayMalone

Reaction score
Anyone liking the Corsa Performance Exhaust System. Its between the Borla and Corsa. Everyone is saying the Corsa but its also $800.00 more then the Borla. Anyone loving the Corsa?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone liking the Corsa Performance Exhaust System. Its between the Borla and Corsa. Everyone is saying the Corsa but its also $800.00 more then the Borla. Anyone loving the Corsa?
Who is "everyone"? I've heard the Corsa in person, and I prefer the ATAK. Corsa is more of a higher pitched sports car sound. Borla is a little deeper.

MaydayMalone

Reaction score
Who is "everyone"? I've heard the Corsa in person, and I prefer the ATAK. Corsa is more of a higher pitched sports car sound. Borla is a little deeper.
I just purchased the Borla Touring with black Chrome Tips.

Kenco037

Reaction score
Was thinking of this:MBRP Exhaust S5143409 Muffler Replacement 3 in. Inlet/Outlet High Flow T409 Stainless Steel Muffler Replacement https://a.co/d/eCXzqPy
Any thoughts? Just want a little deeper sound then factory, nothing expensive

Velocity

Reaction score
Was thinking of this:MBRP Exhaust S5143409 Muffler Replacement 3 in. Inlet/Outlet High Flow T409 Stainless Steel Muffler Replacement https://a.co/d/eCXzqPy
Any thoughts? Just want a little deeper sound then factory, nothing expensive
I don’t have any information on the MBRP one but I had the B2 Fabrication oval muffler on mine at first. It’s a cut and clamp set up just like the MBRP one you posted. In my opinion it’s just a little deeper and louder than the factory exhaust. I went with that set up at first because I didn’t want anything too loud. Ended up changing it for the AWE catback though.

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
I went to a local muffler shop and had them chop out the rear resonators and put in a magnaflow. Sounds pretty good and was only $200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/