5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost auto parts power folding tow mirrors

Jray22

Reaction score
Boost does offer BSM indicator lights if desired. Each set of mirrors are built to order based on the options that the customer selects at the time of purchase. I'm strongly considering going this route after a few failed attempts at sourcing OEM power fold tow mirrors.
Do it! To my knowledge you can not get power fold tow mirrors from Ram.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do it! To my knowledge you can not get power fold tow mirrors from Ram.
You can get power fold tow mirrors from the factory. Non-power fold trucks can also be retrofitted with them pretty easily. Just requires the mirrors, proper door modules, and the settings to be activated with AlfaOBD.

I was against going with the aftermarket mirrors at first, but the ability to customize and add additional functions and features such as heated convex mirrors, and switchback capability, it might end up being the move I take.

Last edited:

Jray22

Reaction score
You can get power fold tow mirrors from the factory. Non-power fold trucks can also be retrofitted with them pretty easily. Just requires the mirrors, proper door modules, and the settings to be activated with AlfaOBD.

I was against going with the aftermarket mirrors at first, but the ability to customize and add additional functions and features such as heated convex mirrors, and switchback capability, it might end up being the move I take.
Thanks for clarifying. I thought about going the switchback route, but wasn’t worth the money for me. It starts to add up quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread