5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

black mopar running boards

RebelMike

Reaction score
Wow @VaderRebel, that could have been a lot worse. I know it sucks, and I would be sick too, but it can be fixed. Glad you were OK. I was never a fan of running boards or bars either on any of my trucks, but the Rebel sits higher, and my wife insisted on them. Now that I have them, they are growing on me. And after seeing things like this, I can see more benefits to them than just stepping on them.

LaRamie

Reaction score
Waiting on those too, have an order in. When we got our truck at the beginning of the month they told us Nov 1st, they seemed sure about it, we'll see how true that is. Everything has been a big waiting game parts wise so I'm not holding my breath.
UPDATE: got back in touch with our dealer and checked on the black steps, can't even give a date to be released. Sooo....

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
UPDATE: got back in touch with our dealer and checked on the black steps, can't even give a date to be released. Sooo....

Have you looked at the RoRhino RB10/20 steps half the price of the Mopar ones. Only difference is Mopar ones say RAM on them for double the price;)

LaRamie

Reaction score
Have you looked at the RoRhino RB10/20 steps half the price of the Mopar ones. Only difference is Mopar ones say RAM on them for double the price;)
Thanks! Didnt know those were available without the ram on it. Been a while since I've looked at what's available. I like those more than the black tubular ram ones we were going to get anyway! Was looking at the Westin hdx extreme possibly cause it was a different look and fit tight to rocker. Like the rhino step much more

Bram2019

Reaction score
View attachment 6511
As far as I know, the ones I got are still factory order only, backordered like everything else for the 5th Gen trucks.
What are these made of. Are they regular steel, stainless steel or aluminum. A magnet would probably tell you at least if they are plain steel. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread