5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday/ Year-End Sales of 2022

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a Noco unit. Compact enough to fit in one of the rear floor bins.. ill randomly charge it every few months, has helped others out in a pinch when they needed a jump without having to carry bulky jump cables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cool. Looking at the gb40 or a dewalt with a 1600 amps More capacity but the noco seems to be proven by many. Same cost on both. Thanks for the feedback

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting. I did see something similar to the lifepo4 but i decided to go for something smaller but good find. And i plan on getting 2.
The GB40 comes up often as one the best and gets great reviews. So will probably go that route
i bought one last prime day. i have no idea why since i literally have no use for it lol
it;s that good

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have this one and it has worked great for me. I have ju.p started a couple vehicles with it, and he's it for my ATVs as well. Plus it's on sale right now.

Limited-time deal: NEXPOW 2000A Peak 18000mAh Car Jump Starter with USB Quick Charge 3.0 (Up to 7.0L Gas or 6.5L Diesel Engine), 12V Portable Battery Starter, Battery Booster with Built-in LED Light https://a.co/d/aJE34Ap
Nice. Thanks for the link

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had some reward dollars in my Home Depot Pro account so I just picked up a DeWalt Jump Starter last weekend.

Iol i also have some home depot cash and was thinking on using it on this dewalt or the noco unti HSKR R/T provided the amazon link.
Assuming since you just got it. You haven't had the oportunity to test it

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Iol i also have some home depot cash and was thinking on using it on this dewalt or the noco unti HSKR R/T provided the amazon link.
Assuming since you just got it. You haven't had the oportunity to test it
No, I haven't. I've had it for a week now

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like all the stuff I've been waiting over a month to buy has just continued to rise about 7% with no Black Friday sale.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
30% free shipping
misread it as covercraft and got excited since i need a windshield sun shield.
but i don't like the soft ones. Been running covercraft for all my vehicles both current and before.

Speaking of, Covercraft has up to 50% off and if you sign up for their newsletter when you first open the webpage you get free shipping too. You can find it here

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oakley up to 50% off. You can check here

Adding this in because a pair of good sunglasses works wonders while working or wheeling. My Oakley helps me see in the desert better than my Raybans.

Tactllian Magnetic Flags: 30% off w/ code VIPBF22

Last edited:

TyH2009

Reaction score
Finally ordered some wheel spacers from Motorsports Tech with their 15% off sale going on.

Users who are viewing this thread