5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday/ Year-End Sales of 2022

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Viofo Dash cam: various discounts. no code needed.
(yes chinese company but i've had nothing but good experience with them. I had the A129 Duo for my M3 and I just ordered the mini for the truck. I do recommend the lens filter though)
(they have option to buy from Amazon but skip that, better deal on their site)
(11PM edit: looks like Viofo sent this out from China if you go directly from their site. At least the tracking site they provided is from China. Still unsure if the package is actually sent from China but I'm leaning toward that based on two things: 1. China tracking site and 2. Updates for the order were made at almost midnight Pacific time. If that's the case I'd say ordering from Amazon would be a better choice as you won't have long wait time)
(11:24PM Update: confirmed shipped out from China. ETA is 2 weeks. Better get it from Amazon for $20 more)

Inspired Overland Lightweight Roof Tent: No code needed.

Last edited:

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
😀 I must have typed something wrong, or my browser's playing games again.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
😀 I must have typed something wrong, or my browser's playing games again.
hey you gonna spend that money anyways right ;)
the money didn't disappear, it just transformed into the shape of something you like :)

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been watching some parts on Jegs. They had the kit and a better deal. Still hoping they'll
do something, but the price has crept up $40 in the last month. 😕

I'm not in a hurry to get the parts, but guess I should have just bought them when I found them.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been watching some parts on Jegs. They had the kit and a better deal. Still hoping they'll
do something, but the price has crept up $40 in the last month. 😕

I'm not in a hurry to get the parts, but guess I should have just bought them when I found them.
yeah with the economy right now... i learned (from my own mistakes) that if the price is acceptable when i see it then i should just jump on it. don't wait because they'll just get more expensive down the line.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yeah with the economy right now... i learned (from my own mistakes) that if the price is acceptable when i see it then i should just jump on it. don't wait because they'll just get more expensive down the line.
that is a good way to approach things at the moment, decent deals can still be had but if you try to wait for great deals of past years you might just end up paying extra for hesitating
I am currently only looking for practical things - but must have after my dead battery a portable jump starter - any recommendations your guys have?
a 6 ton jack stand and some recovery wear not so much needed at the moment but if price is right might as well get them now - soft shackles, kinetic rope-

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
that is a good way to approach things at the moment, decent deals can still be had but if you try to wait for great deals of past years you might just end up paying extra for hesitating
I am currently only looking for practical things - but must have after my dead battery a portable jump starter - any recommendations your guys have?
a 6 ton jack stand and some recovery wear not so much needed at the moment but if price is right might as well get them now - soft shackles, kinetic rope-
you're not gonna like what im about to say for the battery lol

im going with LiFEPO4 with built in reserve bank. that should eliminate the dead battery issue that will happen in the future since the reserve bank basically acts as a "self jump starter"

but for portable jumper, i recommend noco GB40 or above, or GBX45 or above. pricy, but they are reputable

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I have a Noco unit. Compact enough to fit in one of the rear floor bins.. ill randomly charge it every few months, has helped others out in a pinch when they needed a jump without having to carry bulky jump cables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have this one and it has worked great for me. I have ju.p started a couple vehicles with it, and he's it for my ATVs as well. Plus it's on sale right now.

Limited-time deal: NEXPOW 2000A Peak 18000mAh Car Jump Starter with USB Quick Charge 3.0 (Up to 7.0L Gas or 6.5L Diesel Engine), 12V Portable Battery Starter, Battery Booster with Built-in LED Light https://a.co/d/aJE34Ap

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I had some reward dollars in my Home Depot Pro account so I just picked up a DeWalt Jump Starter last weekend.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you're not gonna like what im about to say for the battery lol

im going with LiFEPO4 with built in reserve bank. that should eliminate the dead battery issue that will happen in the future since the reserve bank basically acts as a "self jump starter"

but for portable jumper, i recommend noco GB40 or above, or GBX45 or above. pricy, but they are reputable
Interesting. I did see something similar to the lifepo4 but i decided to go for something smaller but good find. And i plan on getting 2.
The GB40 comes up often as one the best and gets great reviews. So will probably go that route

Users who are viewing this thread