5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black chrome exhaust tips?

wareagle54

Reaction score
Has anyone found any black chrome 5” exhaust tips to replace the factory chrome? I don’t want black ceramic or anything dull like that. I want the black to have some shine to it. The problem is that I can’t seem to have any luck with finding anything that will work.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score

wareagle54

Reaction score
I guess my Google-fu isn’t as sharp as it used to be. I appreciate it!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
That's a CRAZY HIGH PRICE for those tips especially when you can get ceramic, which are far more durable for half the price. If you're stuck on chrome, I guess you have no other choice.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
That's a CRAZY HIGH PRICE for those tips especially when you can get ceramic, which are far more durable for half the price. If you're stuck on chrome, I guess you have no other choice.

Always check the “For Sale” portion of this forum. I bought my Mopar black exhaust tips from a member here for $160 shipped. It came off of their Rebel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I sold mine as well on this forum to upgrade to my ceramics. I was far more reasonable and sold them for like $60 to support my friends ;)

Users who are viewing this thread