5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BigHorn - Patriot

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Zombie revive.

How has the BedRug held up? Have you abused it or been pretty gentle on it?
The BedRug has held up fine so far, however you are correct I have not abused it. I do not load loose gravel or mulch on the back of the truck. But I do pick up feed and bagged gravel and mulch and it cleans up well with a broom and vacuum cleaner. I also have a cover over my BedRug so it does not sit out in the rain and elements.

I had a BedRug in my last truck which I had for 20 years and I purchased one for this truck because I enjoyed it so much. If you ever get on your hand and knees or go camping in the bed of your truck you will appreciate the padding. (y)

Last edited:

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed Lug Covers over the weekend from ColorLugs. :cool:

Color_Lugs_Black_Before.png
Color_Lugs_Black_After.png
Passenger_Side_Color_Lugs.png
Driver_Side_Color_Lugs.png

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the look of the RAM Grille Emblem Overlay Decal in Matte Black.

Changes the look of the front end.

Front_Emblem_Overlay.png

TinyDancer

Reaction score
The BedRug has held up fine so far, however you are correct I have not abused it. I do not load loose gravel or mulch on the back of the truck. But I do pick up feed and bagged gravel and mulch and cleans up well with a broom a vacuum cleaner. I also have a cover over my BedRug so it does not sit out in the rain and elements.

I had a BedRug in my last truck which I had for 20 years and I purchased one for this truck because I enjoyed it so much. If you ever get on your hand and knees or go camping in the bed of your truck you will appreciate the padding. (y)

Did the install today and can’t complain.
Already like chucking that stroller in the back without caring a kit scratches.

hecpilot

Reaction score
One of the best trucks on this site. My compliments! The American flags on the sides look great. Where did you source them?

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the Kudos! :cool:

The flags on the doors was sourced from Tactilian - Car Flag Magnets.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It was finally warm enough today (75 F) to install the custom badge that I ordered from Billet Badges back in June. :cool:

Ram_Patriot_Badge_2.png

They took six months to fabricate but I knew that prior to ordering the Badges.

These Billet Badges are high quality cnc-machined billet aluminum badges.

Ram_Patriot_Badge_3.png

Was very pleased with the product. They look as good as production badges.

www.billetbadges.com

Billet Badges Inc.

Hot Rod & Custom Emblems
www.billetbadges.com
www.billetbadges.com

Last edited:

Buckeye Nation

Reaction score
2019 Laramie, 4x4, Granite Crystal, Bilstein leveling shocks, Fuel Avenger, Falcon Wildpeak AT3 305/55/20, AFE Momentum GT cold air intake, Flowmaster Outlaw muffler, Pedal Commander.

Factory battery died the other day. Just bought an Diehard AGM. I've had the battery disconnected three of our times. Everything comes back within an hour or so. Even kept my Sirius XM presets.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Laramie, 4x4, Granite Crystal, Bilstein leveling shocks, Fuel Avenger, Falcon Wildpeak AT3 305/55/20, AFE Momentum GT cold air intake, Flowmaster Outlaw muffler, Pedal Commander.

Factory battery died the other day. Just bought an Diehard AGM. I've had the battery disconnected three of our times. Everything comes back within an hour or so. Even kept my Sirius XM presets.
You shouldn't have any more battery problems with that AGM installed.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Funny my wife just told me the same thing, and I’ve only had mine for 2 weeks. Haha.
I don't agree with your wife, there is always something more you can do. Do you tell her to stop buying endless pairs of shoes or clothes that she will wear once or twice and never again. No you don't, so she has no right to tell you "Nothing" Tell her I said so ! My money is my money , my wife has her own money. we only pay bills together....

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your posts were mighty helpful. Used the fuse tap link and slot 60 and all is good. Just wanted to eat thanks! (Definitely took longer than i anticipated though lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad I could help. (y)

It is a major Pain in the Butt to remove those front fascia from under the headlights.. :unsure:

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 🇺🇸

Users who are viewing this thread