5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bighorn 'North Edition'?

gatorhwk

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this Bighorn option? It must have been recently added to the online B&P.

1538146351495.png

gatorhwk

Reaction score
BTW ... I had configured this with air suspension as well, so I'm not sure how this interferes with the suspension in this package. I didn't get any push back after adding it.

Wow ... they're really changing things up. You can no longer configure a 4x2 Bighorn with a Hemi.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Back on Aug 15th we had a thread about this. I see the poster deleted it.

one peraon thought it was like the old outdoorsman package...others disagreed. We never really thought much more about it.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Probably would include engine block heater and maybe "protection group items" (rear wheel liners, maybe mud flaps standard, skid plates). Remember we saw a test mule of a 1500 with a snow plow a while back? Maybe this will eventually be a snow plow prep package as well, like HD does (which has a cold weather package/snow plow prep package currently).

wthomps79

Reaction score
That package includes things like 3.92 gears, electronic locker, rubber floor mats, etc but also adds color matched grill and bumpers. I wanted all of those parts but the painted bumpers when I ordered my truck, but when I added the e-locker it forced me into the North Edition so I had to settle for the anti-spin. It is new because 2 weeks ago when I was getting quotes it took 2 dealers by surprise to where they had to go look up what it was.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the option list that was given before. Think it is just another bundle of popular items in a specific area...much like the Kentucky derby truck, or the nite edition, or etc. Screenshot_20180928-133838_Samsung Internet.jpg
Just looks like the stuff you would need in the north rubber mats heated mirrors engine block heater, etc and gives a appearance package as well with the bumpers, grille and door handles

Users who are viewing this thread