5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn interior question

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Ya i ordered some for the vanity mirriors and the foot well lights, the rest are already LED cause i got the panoramic sunroof which automatically gives you interior LEDs. Why are you still installing halogen dodge....???
Because of > profits... Sheesh. Frigging idiots.
My Limited has dozens of LEDs everywhere and they go and skimp on the cargo, third brake, vanity mirrors & glovebox which I would have gladly paid the additional $25 it would have cost them. Unreal.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Because of > profits... Sheesh. Frigging idiots.
My Limited has dozens of LEDs everywhere and they go and skimp on the cargo, third brake, vanity mirrors & glovebox which I would have gladly paid the additional $25 it would have cost them. Unreal.

Yeah, i don't know why didn't do it but good thing is i can pick out whenever LED light want and i did replaced all of them(cargo, third brake, vanity mirrors and glovebox) to LED.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Yeah, i don't know why didn't do it but good thing is i can pick out whenever LED light want and i did replaced all of them(cargo, third brake, vanity mirrors and glovebox) to LED.
I did that, but we shouldn't have to...

Rambunxs

Reaction score
Update #2: My wife took my RAM to the dealer to have my missing parts installed today. I now have the panel above the passenger foot well, with the lamp installed and working also.
As a surprise, my wife had them install running boards as well!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Update #2: My wife took my RAM to the dealer to have my missing parts installed today. I now have the panel above the passenger foot well, with the lamp installed and working also.
As a surprise, my wife had them install running boards as well!
Nice Christmas present!!!

Users who are viewing this thread