Big Horn interior question

Rambunxs

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm for me that a Big Horn has a fabric panel above the passenger foot well/below the glove box, and that that panel has a foot well light?
I have a foot well light on the driver's side, but not on the passenger side. I just have a wire hanging down. I'm going into the dealer tomorrow so they can look at the wire. I want to know if I need to get them to give me a panel if it's missing. I watched a YouTube video about replacing the foot well light with LED, and they pulled a panel out from under the glove box.

WhiteKnight4x4

Reaction score
My Big Horn has a foot well light on both driver and passenger sides. I don't remember if the panel is fabric, though.

Rambunxs

Reaction score
Yes.

My Big Horn has a horizontal panel from center console to kick panel beneath the glove box and it has a light in it.
Thanks for checking. The dealer is ordering this part for me. I have LED's to swap out the way too dim stock bulbs.

Richard320

Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Whoa, hold up a minute. Bighorns have footwell lights? Is this ALL bighorns, or just certain equipment levels? Cuz I certainly dont have any
I don;t know about ALL. I only looked at mine. It might make a difference that I have the Level 2 Equipment Group. The window sticker makes no mention of footwell lights, though.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
I haven’t looked closely on mine, but i dont recall having lights on either side of mine. I will have to dig into this now.

Konrad

Reaction score
I don;t know about ALL. I only looked at mine. It might make a difference that I have the Level 2 Equipment Group. The window sticker makes no mention of footwell lights, though.
Mine has them too. L2 Equipment Group Big Horn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sixate

Reaction score
Mine are on entry/exit and when my lights are on. Had to adjust the dimmer light on the dash. Take it off max and mine are on at night with headlights. Big Horn lvl 2 equip. 12" diplay stays on max brightness if dimmer switch is up all the way. Was way too bright and distracting at night. Now I can change the display brightness to my liking.

Reaction score
You can also use 194's in the footwell lights. I ordered all 194 LEDs for the overhead and footwell, fit just fine and work like a champ.

19RamBC

Reaction score
You can also use 194's in the footwell lights. I ordered all 194 LEDs for the overhead and footwell, fit just fine and work like a champ.
Ya i ordered some for the vanity mirriors and the foot well lights, the rest are already LED cause i got the panoramic sunroof which automatically gives you interior LEDs. Why are you still installing halogen dodge....???

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Ok so i located my footwell lights look in my big horn with the level 1. I have alreaded swapped all the other bulbs to led, I don’t know how i missed these.