5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn Black Appearance Package

kevin1914

Reaction score
I’m having a hard time locating 2019 Big horn 1500s with the black appearance package in my area (okc/Tulsa). Is this truck a limited version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knightro84

Reaction score
You can search new inventory on Ram's website and select models/options/packages. Within 150 miles of zip code 73008 (I just googled OKC zip codes and that was the first one in the list), there are 31 Big Horn's with the black appearance package. 21 of those are 4x4. 26 of the 31 are crew cab. Lander's CDJR in Norman has 10 listed - might want to check out their inventory.

Here is one as an example: https://www.landerscdjrnorman.com/i...-hornlone-star-4x4-crew-cab-1c6srfft4kn605378

brianjburns11

Reaction score
That’s not the black appearance package, that’s a black truck with the sport appearance package, different trucks.
I realized that after I looked! Sorry about that.. personally I dont like the two tone seats on the truck the previous poster sent.. I prefer my all black seats.. good luck finding what you want.

BGRAM

Reaction score
Try searching for a Lone Star model in TX, I am sure there are many floating around!

foolsh1

Reaction score
Not really a limited Version, mostly when you have one, you then see them all over the place! :(
Good luck on your quest! You might have to do a drive to get one, or do the best thing and order EXACTLY :unsure: what you want, this way you will not second guess on what you settled for! :eek::oops::LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread