5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to lift rear end 3-3.5”?

CG Rob

Reaction score
Hey gang,

Just bought a ‘19 Bighorn non-ORP. I’m looking to lift the front with the RL 3.5” kit, and run 35x12.50’s on the stock 20’s.

My issue is that the RL kit only lifts the rear of the truck 2”. I tow a boat on a regular basis and don’t want the truck to be squatting every time I have the boat behind it. I’m thinking I need to lift the rear to match the front to avoid the squat.

What would be the best way to lift the rear 3-3.5”? Maybe taller springs and spacers? I know I will need longer shocks. Will I need to lower the track bar mount and swaybar links? Would I need to relocate the 4 link mounts?

Thanks!

-Rob

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Zone has 3” springs and 2 diff shocks to match …. Probably need longer links for the sway bar, but if you tow, I would get the Hellwig sway bar, and Core 4X4 links for 3” lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damram

Reaction score
The Zone 4 inch lift raises the rear 3 inches with springs, and comes with relocation brackets for the upper control arms (where they mount on the axle), a track bar relocation bracket, bump stop extensions, and longer sway bar links.

CG Rob

Reaction score
Sounds good, thank you for your input!

Are these parts available individually or only in the Zone 4” kit?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You’d have to call Zone directly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread