5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best tires for 2019 Ram 1500

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Another vote here for the Michelin Defender LTX M/S. I replaced the ****bag Bridgestone Duelers with an E rated 275/70 r18. The ride is smooth and quiet, perform very well in the rain and snow and aren't stumped going off the beaten path. I wouldn't mud bog with them but they did great in the sand the other day

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
I was strongly considering a set of those Pirelli's. Had some other Pirelli's on my old M3 and I loved them, so when I saw they came out with ATs, I was happy to see the great
I don't know what they're thinking not making Bro Size 35s. They're now headquartered in Georgia, so you'd think they see what the market is. They are a performance tire company and 35s undeniably ruin the performance of a 1500, so maybe it just conflicts too much with their corporate ethos? I emailed them to ask what's up haha.

Users who are viewing this thread