5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best tire combo

armymp1130

Reaction score
Hello all I have a 2020 ram bighorn crewcab demonico red, I plan to levelbut am wondering the best site to order rims and tires if anyone has used customwheeloffsets? or mrwheeldeal? and best combo that balances good, i am interested in the ridge grapplers 33x12.5r20 with 20x12’s

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score
Ordered wheels/tires from Custom Offsets last week (4/8), and were shipped yesterday. I didn't have them mount and balanced as I'll be installing OEM TPMS I got off ebay and my brother works at a dealership, so we will mount and balance when we put my lift on.

Custom Offsets did price match tires (ridge grapplers, 285/55/22) off of Simple Tire using the text coupon code I got (15% off the tires), so ended up saving $267 on the tires plus Custom Offsets didn't charge me tax, which was easily another couple hundred dollars.

saturn298

Reaction score
Hello all I have a 2020 ram bighorn crewcab demonico red, I plan to levelbut am wondering the best site to order rims and tires if anyone has used customwheeloffsets? or mrwheeldeal? and best combo that balances good, i am interested in the ridge grapplers 33x12.5r20 with 20x12’s

I ordered from custom offsets. 2nd set I've gotten from them no issues. They have some solid deals going on right now from what I've seen. I have a Delmonico red as well and put 22x12 arkon caesars,

armymp1130

Reaction score
did you have any balancing issues? i ordered from mrwheeldeal on my 2018 ram and they came with all the weights not stuck on, and had nothing but issues with them and then i tried another wheel/tire combo from another place and they couldnt balance either.

saturn298

Reaction score
did you have any balancing issues? i ordered from mrwheeldeal on my 2018 ram and they came with all the weights not stuck on, and had nothing but issues with them and then i tried another wheel/tire combo from another place and they couldnt balance either.

I have a slight vibration around 70-75. Which could be caused by my alignment. Anything faster or slower nothing. I had a slight vibration stock at that speed range as well. The wider you go its harder to balance and easier to use balancing beads.

Chuck19

Reaction score
I have bought from Mr. Wheel deal twice and have had good experiences each time. As far as price goes i have found that they blow away custom offsets by just over $300 based off my last purchase.

armymp1130

Reaction score
i just asked customoffsets to price match tires i found and they said they can only price match wheel and tire setups not just tires

Stevenc150

Reaction score
That's what they told me too. Discount tire will price match 4 sure. Found mine cheapest on Tirescanner.com with 15% coupon.

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Chepeast I found Nitto Ridge Grapplers were on 4wheelonline.com - also got a 5% off coupon "4WHEEL5OFF"

Chuck19

Reaction score
Well even though I ordered over a month ago I still don’t have them. They are blaming corona virus for delays. They will be going on stock suspension with fuel wheels +1mm offset. Not going to lift or level and am not expecting rubbing based on others experiences.

eproulx38

Reaction score
Well even though I ordered over a month ago I still don’t have them. They are blaming corona virus for delays. They will be going on stock suspension with fuel wheels +1mm offset. Not going to lift or level and am not expecting rubbing based on others experiences.
Thanks for the info. I tried looking for those tires at Mr wheel deal and couldn't find Nitto listed on their website any longer.

Lungs414

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I tried looking for those tires at Mr wheel deal and couldn't find Nitto listed on their website any longer.
Go to local ram dealer get a quote of what you want and shop it around.With the special buy three and get fourth for $1 deal. The total is lower than most online retailers and get them to match.

eproulx38

Reaction score
Go to local ram dealer get a quote of what you want and shop it around.With the special buy three and get fourth for $1 deal. The total is lower than most online retailers and get them to match.
Thats a good idea, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread