5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best setup to fit 35s and level?

Starkhaus

Reaction score
Looking to figure out the best setup for a ‘22 1500 4x4 Non-ORP

Looking to be level, fit 35x12.50r18’s and maintain stock comfort with the ride quality.

What setups y’all got that accomplishes this?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Bilsteins seem to be the most popular. I went with motofab top hat spacers on the front and the ride is just fine. Cheap and get the job done. Just make sure the tires don’t run the UCAs. You might need wheel spacers

Starkhaus

Reaction score
Bilsteins seem to be the most popular. I went with motofab top hat spacers on the front and the ride is just fine. Cheap and get the job done. Just make sure the tires don’t run the UCAs. You might need wheel spacers
Aren’t bilsteins only shocks though? I feel like you’d need control arms and springs as well right?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bilstein struts, readylift 2” leveling kit, org in the back to raise the rear if needed should get you there. Avoid preload spacers. You might still have slight rubbing in the front with the plastic that can be heated and pulled back to clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Aren’t bilsteins only shocks though? I feel like you’d need control arms and springs as well right?
I thought you could get bilstein 5100 leveling struts for the front. I may be wrong tho.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Bilstiens are adjustable struts for the front to give you different levels of lift. The rear 5100s are just shocks that don't change ride height

Starkhaus

Reaction score
Anyone have personal experience with the Mopar 2 inch kit?

Corvus Eight

Reaction score
I have the Mopar Lift kit with Factory 20" Wheels and am running 295/65R20 (35x11.5 equivalent) Nittos. Rides way better than stock.
Did you have the Mopar Lift kit added by the dealer after purchase? If so, how much did that run you? I'm considering doing that to keep the warranty intact or potentially getting the Carli Commuter system

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pucks are ok if you're only going for a look. If you really want enhanced ride comfort you need a suspension lift like Bilstein/Eibach/Fox/King/Icon etc. Bilstein and Eibach being the least expensive at about $100 per corner plus installation. At another $300 to $800 for UCA if you choose to go that route.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pucks are ok if you're only going for a look. If you really want enhanced ride comfort you need a suspension lift like Bilstein/Eibach/Fox/King/Icon etc. Bilstein and Eibach being the least expensive at about $100 per corner plus installation. At another $300 to $800 for UCA if you choose to go that route.
I agree, but should caveat it by saying that my personal opinion is eibachs are stiffer than stock ORG and non-ORG if using the full kit with the eibach springs. If not using the springs, then it’s probably close to bilstein, but I haven’t personally tried eibach shocks + stock springs. Fox 2.0 and 2.5 both have an unbelievably good ride, and so does king if the shocks are set up for the intended purpose.

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree, but should caveat it by saying that my personal opinion is eibachs are stiffer than stock ORG and non-ORG if using the full kit with the eibach springs. If not using the springs, then it’s probably close to bilstein, but I haven’t personally tried eibach shocks + stock springs. Fox 2.0 and 2.5 both have an unbelievably good ride, and so does king if the shocks are set up for the intended purpose.
I agree with all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread