5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Seat Protection for family with young kids?

Oscarmusprime

Reaction score
Hey guys, i wasn't sure if this is the right Category, but its an accessory i was inquiring about. Does anyone have any input for Seat Protection/covers? i got 2 boys, 8 and 10, and i only owned the truck for 10 days now, lol and already dirty feet prints on the back of my seats.... lol... any suggestions or ideas?

Ranger

Reaction score
1. Storage pockets that hang from the headrest. Tons of options, covers the back of the front seats.
2. Dog cover that goes from rear headrest to front headrest. Protects the same as #1 and protects the rear seat.
3. Car policy=house policy : no shoes

Kids and clean is an oxymoron. You either have to get creative or get complacent.

ZeroSeVen

Reaction score
I got something like this from Amazon... roughly around $18 for a pair... you hang it from the front headrest but I wasn't able to wrap the middle portion around the front seats because the straps are not long enough but the bottom straps you can hook underneath your front seats making the seat cover flushed against the back of the front seats

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Plenty to choose from here. Keep scrolling past the car seat protectors. Seat back protectors/kick pads are in there.

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
I understand your concern, as I have the same problems and I am very OCD with the cleaniness of my truck. I keep a microfiber towel and interior cleaner in the storage pockets on the floor for such occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread