5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best locations for Paint Protection Film (PPF)?

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
Thanks. It’s a 21 foot. Around 5k loaded with fuel and gear. It tows great. Plenty of power. This boat/trailer tows better than anything else I’ve ever pulled, so that helps...it’s just balanced very well. Same experience with my F150. You’ll be heavier. But would speculate you’ll be fine. I have surge brakes, will you have electric over hydraulic on your trailer?
Glad to hear it!
And yes, less maintenance with electric. The trailer tow group includes a trailer brake controller. I think you can even save memory settings for specific trailers (not 100% sure on that for Big Horns).

eyeguy

Reaction score
Ordered some xpel ppf for the front of my rear fender flares. Stock ppf strip is narrow and misses a 1/8 in strip btw body of truck and where the flare meets the body. This area was getting beat up pretty bad. I have mud flaps and orp. I only have 4500 miles on my truck and probably only 10 percent on gravel. Front bumper looks pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread