5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Back Seat Covers?

pMak26

Reaction score
Looking for some feedback on back seat covers for my 2019 Lamarie with 60/40 split folding.

Does anyone make a back seat cover that retains the folding?

I should preface, this is baby prep lol

23RAM

Reaction score
Looking for some feedback on back seat covers for my 2019 Lamarie with 60/40 split folding.

Does anyone make a back seat cover that retains the folding?

I should preface, this is baby prep lol
I have a utility blanket I keep under the seats for such issues.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a utility blanket I keep under the seats for such issues.
For puking babies? All I know, is my brother bought Carhartt seat covers for his Ram. Carhartt generally USED to make quality products, in the USA. Now they import a lot. His covers split within a week. Don't get those.

23RAM

Reaction score
For puking babies?
Yup, those and anything else I don't want on my seats. It's actually a pet seat cover that hangs over the headrests, covers and protects the seats. We don't have a dog, but it works for anything else too, plus it's easy to remove and clean if necessary.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup, those and anything else I don't want on my seats. It's actually a pet seat cover that hangs over the headrests, covers and protects the seats. We don't have a dog, but it works for anything else too, plus it's easy to remove and clean if necessary.
I use the same. Very durable. Easy on and off. Cleans right up. Good protection from 2 kids and a border collie/lab mix.right now it's covered in goldfish crumbs and I don't care because it's not the seat. Otherwise I'd be vacuuming every time they ride in my truck.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not ideal if you're looking to get under the seats very frequently, but you can still lift the seat enough to get under it if need be. Just not all the way. I don't use it as a hammock. I just let the front part lay over the seat to the floor.

Screenshot_20230721_210254_Amazon Shopping.png

Rossi396

Reaction score
My Marathon seat covers fit perfectly in my back bench seat (and front seats for that matter) and the seats fold perfectly. This is my fourth set of Marthon covers for my trucks and while a bit expensive, they are worth it in my opinion. Marathon-1.jpg Marathon-2.jpg

Bigbags85

Reaction score
While my kids were little I just put two old towels under their carseats. Worked great and if anything ever got on them I took them out and threw them in the washer.

6of36

Reaction score
Those Rough Country look great.

My Carharrtt covers from Covercraft have been excellent on my front seats. Their site mentions the 60/40 split and the fold down armrest but I do not have experience with them.

For my son's car seat, I just use a blanket to keep the mess contained.
I guess it's luck of the draw, now that they manufacture in third world countries. My brother's split fast enough that he could return them.

BoxerguyT89

Reaction score
I guess it's luck of the draw, now that they manufacture in third world countries. My brother's split fast enough that he could return them.
Oh wow, fingers crossed that doesn't happen here.

Poundfoolish_ZA

Reaction score
Hey guys. new to the forum. I really like the the Rough country seat covers but they only seem to make for the crew cab. Has anyone tried to fit them to the quad cab with much success?

6of36

Reaction score
Any thoughts? Ideas? Input?
I wouldn't guarantee it, but I would think they don't make different seat frames for the back seats for the 2 bodies. I would think the seats are the same, just a shorter space between. Try contacting the company.

Users who are viewing this thread