5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Behind the Seat Sub Enclosure

Beardslow

Reaction score
I'm looking at replacing the factory sub in my Harman Kardon system but want to keep it behind the rear seats. I fold up the rear seats so doing an SKAR audio or MTI Acoustics under seat box is not an option. I was looking at a kit from Net Audio and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the company or the kit or Pros/Cons.

1696675383668.png

2019-up Ram 5th Gen Crew Cab 1500 Behind the Seat Audio

Thanks

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm looking at replacing the factory sub in my Harman Kardon system but want to keep it behind the rear seats. I fold up the rear seats so doing an SKAR audio or MTI Acoustics under seat box is not an option. I was looking at a kit from Net Audio and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the company or the kit or Pros/Cons.

View attachment 168837

2019-up Ram 5th Gen Crew Cab 1500 Behind the Seat Audio

Thanks
Multiple threads already on here that you can look through for that.

Beardslow

Reaction score
Multiple threads already on here that you can look through for that.
Oh, I couldn't find any relating to the Net Audio system. They just came out with it like 2-3 months ago so I was hoping someone might have already tried it.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh, I couldn't find any relating to the Net Audio system. They just came out with it like 2-3 months ago so I was hoping someone might have already tried it.
I've not seen anyone mention anything about this one. This is the first I've seen of it. I'm pretty interested in it. If you find info, please post it here.

mopowwa

Reaction score
Not talking that particular unit, but plenty of stereo threads. Could have asked in any of those.
A new thread was needed. This sticks out and maybe someone will see it and share their experience on the subject.

KPeak

Reaction score
There have been threads about replacing the factory sub in the OEM enclosure but this is the first aftermarket enclosure seen that takes that space. I’ve been waiting for something like this to be developed, good find.

jsimon26

Reaction score
I’ve been looking into doing this setup myself. Would also like some feedback from people who’ve done it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chasebar

Reaction score
Anyone else running this? Think I'm fixing to pull the trigger on it.

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
They will have done the homework and tuning for the driver they used in either application. Anything you replace it with is guesswork, unless you know the enclosure specs, the Thiele Small parameters of the new driver, and have a program to design and calculate the result.
In the case of the JL, an expensive guess !

Cesar592

Reaction score
I was also thinking about adding a jl and replacing the existing one but I haven't seen anyone else do it

eepowers

Reaction score
I did it in my 2020 I have a week and it is much better than I expected
How do you like the net audio setup now that you're a few months in? I'm debating this vs a half length mti acoustics box with a 10in sub. I'm probably looking at close to the same price once its all said and done, so wondering how you like the setup.

Cesar592

Reaction score
It's really quite good, it has incredible bass that will also surprise you. If you're interested, I'll be selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread