5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed separating at front? Have any of you seen this? Any ideas/Opinions

Zeeya

Reaction score
I was working on ram boxes and noticed the bed looks different on each side at front. One side seems to be separated more than other. Ideas??
One side seems level and not seperated
IMG_9430.jpg
The other side is not level and seems to be pulling apart or out of fitting.

IMG_9427.jpg IMG_9433.jpg

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hard for me to see perspective in the pics. Can you add some pics from a bit further out? Maybe a shot from inside the bed looking down and underneath the truck as well if possible. Would suck if true.

Zeeya

Reaction score
Hard for me to see perspective in the pics. Can you add some pics from a bit further out? Maybe a shot from inside the bed looking down and underneath the truck as well if possible. Would suck if true.
I'll see if I can get pics from top for a better perspective. I'll look from bottom. Truck has the flap in between the bed and cab which is supposed to cut back on noise. Some trucks have it some don't. My dealership has installed a few on trucks that were missing it.

Users who are viewing this thread