5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed divider?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wondering if the parts numbers for previous generations would fit because they look the same.

Lettika

Reaction score
I picked up mine today and there were no mounting brackets included. The dealership was baffled, and ordered them for me at their expense.

It was the same with mine. Dealership had no problems getting the parts. This was about two weeks ago. If they couldn't get the parts I would have had them take them off of one that was on the lot.

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
Wondering if the parts numbers for previous generations would fit because they look the same.

My understanding is that they are the same parts, my dealership installed them on another ram before having me come in to make sure that they worked.

BiLlYDeE

Reaction score
My salesman said he had had others request them and his parts department says the mounting brackets are no longer available. These are the part numbers I have:
  1. 2 x 68054996AA
  2. 2 x 68054997AB
MoparPartsGiant.com affirms that those are discontinued part numbers. Do you know if those are the same part numbers for the brackets the dealer is ordering for you?

I don’t know the parts number ... the dealership simply told me they located the parts online and are ordering them tomorrow (12/03).

ablock

Reaction score
I don’t know the parts number ... the dealership simply told me they located the parts online and are ordering them tomorrow (12/03).
If you can post the part numbers when you receive them that would be awesome. :)

Last edited:

IndianaRam

Reaction score
I talked to my dealership today about the Bed extender pins to mount bed extender, and they said that the 2019's do not come with the pins! If you want them you have to pay for them. :mad:

They also said that unless your window sticker says "deployable STEP SIDE" in the "Bed Utility Group" it does not come with your package. So no go on the dealership giving it to me for free either.

ponypride

Reaction score
If you don't have the Rambox with the bed that has the groves for the divider, is there another type of divider to buy? Right now I have a racheting bar that goes between the wheel wells, that I bought at Harbor Freight.

Rich

Reaction score
Hi all, new guy here!

I'm supposed to be picking up my truck tomorrow.

I noticed this thread, and looking at "The all-new 2019 RAM 1500" brochure, it no longer lists the Ram Step under the Bed Utility Group.

I was hoping to use this to get the dealer to throw in the step, but perhaps they are fully killing this now.

Rich

Reaction score
I picked up my truck. The dealer couldn't even find the bed step if I wanted to order it.

I pointed out that it was supposed to be part of the BUG, but he then showed me the fine print for the catalog that says all is subject to change at any time.

Henry conklin

Reaction score
I have an extra set that I purchased by accident if anyone is interested? They really make a difference, now the BUG actually has some value, as the bed divider is a very well executed now that pins can function as a bed extender as well. How can I get the step? That would be great to find, as climbing into the back without it is not fun...
I've bought a used divider was on a 2017 ram I have a 2019 ram
I have an extra set that I purchased by accident if anyone is interested? They really make a difference, now the BUG actually has some value, as the bed divider is a very well executed now that pins can function as a bed extender as well. How can I get the step? That would be great to find, as climbing into the back without it is not fun...
I've been trying to get those pins I've been told will not work on my truck I bought a used divder 68027145AE and been not able to get pins said will not work or unable to find part numbers I have the 2019 ram 1500 Laramie (DT ) body do you have part numbers or how much it costs my email is [email protected]

Attachments

• 20190223_234858.jpg
    20190223_234858.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20190110-165612_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190110-165612_Chrome.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 31

Henry conklin

Reaction score
I've bought a used divider was on a 2017 ram I have a 2019 ram

I've been trying to get those pins I've been told will not work on my truck I bought a used divder 68027145AE and been not able to get pins said will not work or unable to find part numbers I have the 2019 ram 1500 Laramie (DT ) body do you have part numbers or how much it costs my email is [email protected]
I'm interested how much you want

Users who are viewing this thread