5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDS 6" on Stock Laramie 22s

mspecht

Reaction score
After more than 2 months of waiting, I finally got my BDS 6" lift installed!
I had been planning to go 4" and my shop talked me into the 6" to avoid additional trimming for the 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I was concerned about the gap with 35s and a 6" lift, but it looks perfect.
I'm keeping the stock 22" Laramie wheels for now and had a lot of trouble finding pictures of this setup before I pulled the trigger, so I hope this helps anyone considering a similar setup.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1935.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1935.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 102
  • fullsizeoutput_193d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_193d.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 104
  • fullsizeoutput_1938.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1938.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 106
  • fullsizeoutput_193a.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_193a.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 91

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
After more than 2 months of waiting, I finally got my BDS 6" lift installed!
I had been planning to go 4" and my shop talked me into the 6" to avoid additional trimming for the 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I was concerned about the gap with 35s and a 6" lift, but it looks perfect.
I'm keeping the stock 22" Laramie wheels for now and had a lot of trouble finding pictures of this setup before I pulled the trigger, so I hope this helps anyone considering a similar setup.
Looks awesome man! Thanks for posting... I've been looking for the same thing myself only my longhorn has the other style 22s... But still better than anything else I've been able to find as far as pictures with the 6" lift on stock wheels

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread