5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backup camera not working

WolfRam21

Reaction score
Still waiting on a part 3 months in
vin 1C6RREBT9MM629693
i DONT NEED TO SAY IT BUT................
RamCares I dont thinbk Ram cares that much, the dealer blamed me because i have a 4 way plunged into the trailer harness
The recall still; hasn't been completed
Just venting

WolfRam21

Reaction score
Called FCA Today to expedite the part, dealer called yesterday part not expected till june

SDRAM19

Reaction score
I joined the club today. Worked yesterday and black screen today...

Did the soft reset and seemed to fix the issue...for now. Curious to know if anyone has done the soft reset and the problem occurred again?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I joined the club today. Worked yesterday and black screen today...

Did the soft reset and seemed to fix the issue...for now. Curious to know if anyone has done the soft reset and the problem occurred again?
Hello SDRAM19,

Please send us a PM with your VIN, we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

William
Ram Cares

LenTex

Reaction score
Got the blue screen for camera system after replacing both batteries. Checked fuses. Nope. Tried the soft reset. No go. Tried disconnecting both batteries for over a minute. Nope. Nothing worked, and after all that, now the cameras don’t show up at all in the options.

LenTex

Reaction score
Got the blue screen for camera system after replacing both batteries. Checked fuses. Nope. Tried the soft reset. No go. Tried disconnecting both batteries for over a minute. Nope. Nothing worked, and after all that, now the cameras don’t show up at all in the options.
Apparently this is common after replacing batteries. It should all come back after sitting for awhile. We’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread