5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BackCountry?

CountryRam

Reaction score
Hello new member here. I've owned many Ram trucks all 1500's from 1997, 2003, 2014, 2016, 2018 and presently a 2021. Getting ready to turn a lease in a couple months And want to buy a new Ram since it's the last year of the hemi. I'm looking to order a big horn back country And just wanted to hear opinions from people that tow travel trailers with them. I'm towing a twenty six foot travel trailer that weighs around six thousand pounds loaded And I always get my trucks with the 3.92 gears. Truck.
I have now is a regular big horn And I use Timbrin bump stops, And was wondering if the extra heavy duty shocks and Springs on a backcountry are any better?

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't believe the Back Country is available for the 2025 model year and 2024 orders are done.

CountryRam

Reaction score
I don't believe the Back Country is available for the 2025 model year and 2024 orders are done.
Oh I did not know that, and I've never seen a Backcountry on the dealer lots near me in Southern MI. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to go with something else.

Users who are viewing this thread