5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back in the Ram family

Kaos81

Reaction score
What’s up everyone. After about a 4 year hiatus, I am happy to be back in the Ram family! Just picked up a 2023 Ram 1500
Laramie 5.7 Hemi in white. Couldn’t be happier. My previous Rams were a 2008 Big Horn and a 2017 Big Horn. Looking forward to learning more about the 5th gen and doing some upgrades in the near future

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - I have a 2023 Laramie on order myself - if you don't mind sharing is your interior completely back of do you have some 'wood' accents and a gray headliner? The build site shows the wood and gray but the truck I sat in on a lot was all black everywhere.

Kaos81

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - I have a 2023 Laramie on order myself - if you don't mind sharing is your interior completely back of do you have some 'wood' accents and a gray headliner? The build site shows the wood and gray but the truck I sat in on a lot was all black everywhere.

mines pretty much all black and grey. No Wood accents

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome back and congrats on your new Laramie! If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to us! We're available via direct messaging!

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread