5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B2 Fabrication

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
The #1 question we get around here is: "how does it sound?"
I have gathered up some videos I have found on YouTube, feel free to check them out. We offer three systems, a moderate system with a Magnaflow muffler, a more aggressive system with a smaller Pypes muffler, and our most aggressive, a full muffler delete.
All can be purchased at https://www.b2fabrication.com/

Magnaflow, least aggressive (DR-06)

Pypes, more aggressive (DR-04)

Delete, most aggressive (DR-05)
He does a little shop tour but if you want to hear the exhaust skip to minute 7

B2 Fabrication

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, one more thing...
If any of you want to share any sound clips please feel free to do it on this thread. Thanks!

taz2016

Reaction score
I installed the B2 Fabrication Magnaflow Muffler (DR-06) on my 2019 V-6 Bighorn last week. It was a quick and easy installation laying on my back with the back tires on my short (6") ramps. Although it is for the Hemi it fits perfectly on our Pentastar's.
The rest of the exhaust is stock including the resonator. My first thought from inside the cab was that I needed to paint my truck brown to match the UPS trucks that it kind of sounded like. After making this video and hearing what it sounds like outside it is kind of growing on me. I'll leave it on a while longer before I make my final decision.
Unlike some of the comments about this exhaust on the Hemi claiming it is not very loud I think there is plenty of volume. I was actually hoping it would be a little quieter.
The video is a cold start. You have to listen to the last few seconds to hear what idle sounds like.

https://youtu.be/dRi62AfvI2w

Reaction score
@B2 Fabrication

Awesome you used my video for the Magnaflow DR-06, thanks man.

It's funny because I was looking for recent thread you had to asked a question and this one popped up and there is my truck in the video.

So on to what I came for. Do you plan or would you plan to make a slip on resonator delete pipe for the rear resonators that are near the tailpipes? It might be nicer then going to a ship to weld a delete pipe, plus if you could make it so the factory tips can still use the "ball joint" type of connection so you can adjust the factory tips. Anyone who wants to weld a tip on could just the ball joint end off or maybe you can make 2 models.

So do you think a set of resonator delete pipes can be something you might do? I'd be interested if the price was comparable to an exhaust shop with the added bonus of the ball joint. It would be worth it.

Thanks

B2 Fabrication

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Haha, funny you should ask!
I am working on that exact thing, my first batch of 50 of them will be available late February.
They replace just the pieces you see in the picture, you can use your factory exhaust tips or we will have some really nice aftermarket ones available.
IMG_0346.JPG

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am working on that exact thing, my first batch of 50 of them will be available late February.
They replace just the pieces you see in the picture, you can use your factory exhaust tips or we will have some really nice aftermarket ones available.
View attachment 44593

cant wait. who’s gonna be first!!

19TXLimited

Reaction score
Hoping there will be a nice discount on the first few sets, but as you said if it's comparable to heading to a shop and having them weld then I'll be buying a set. Patiently awaiting their release.

shktrk

Reaction score
View attachment 44593
I would be interested in the Magnaflow System with the resonator delete and black tips. Keep us posted. Thanks

Bigcat24

Reaction score
It appears that I was first! I have the rear resonator deletes installed in my 2019 1500 Hemi. A couple weeks prior, I installed the Flowmaster Outlaw direct fit muffler. Unreal sound with the combo of the two together! (Matt has some sound clips)

I had a little drone with the Outlaw by itself. Once installing the rear resonator delete pipes, I’m very surprised that there is hardly any additional drone! It sounds pretty mean at cold start and acceleration, but nice and mellow at cruising.

19TXLimited

Reaction score
It appears that I was first! I have the rear resonator deletes installed in my 2019 1500 Hemi. A couple weeks prior, I installed the Flowmaster Outlaw direct fit muffler. Unreal sound with the combo of the two together! (Matt has some sound clips)

I had a little drone with the Outlaw by itself. Once installing the rear resonator delete pipes, I’m very surprised that there is hardly any additional drone! It sounds pretty mean at cold start and acceleration, but nice and mellow at cruising.

Let's hear the sound clips Matt. I have the Borla ATAK crate muffler and have been thinking of resonator deletes. Glad to hear the drone did not increase by much. I had heard that just plugging the weep holes removes a bit of the low end drone and really cleans up the sound. The resonator delete should make the sound much better, but I'm still afraid that the drone while in 4CYL will be off the charts.

I am wondering myself if deleting the resonator directly after the cats and then plugging weep holes would allow for more sound, cleaner sound and still keep drone down or whether this would drastically increase drone. Haven't heard much on the new MBRP kit, but that kit is a muffler delete and primary resonator delete.

Bigcat24

Reaction score
Let's hear the sound clips Matt. I have the Borla ATAK crate muffler and have been thinking of resonator deletes. Glad to hear the drone did not increase by much. I had heard that just plugging the weep holes removes a bit of the low end drone and really cleans up the sound. The resonator delete should make the sound much better, but I'm still afraid that the drone while in 4CYL will be off the charts.

I am wondering myself if deleting the resonator directly after the cats and then plugging weep holes would allow for more sound, cleaner sound and still keep drone down or whether this would drastically increase drone. Haven't heard much on the new MBRP kit, but that kit is a muffler delete and primary resonator delete.

Totally a guess, but I doubt if it would sound much different if you deleted the front single resonator and left in the rear ones, as opposed to doing the opposite.

Only thing with plugging the weep holes is that moisture will build up with nowhere to drain. Again a guess, but seems like it may cause premature wear on them.

sawyer84

Reaction score
I have the B2 Magnaflow Muffler. I've probably had it on for 8 months. I decided to take it to a local exhaust shop and have them remove the resonators. I didn't think it would make much of a difference, but man, it sounds SO much better now. It's not a lot louder, it just sounds deeper and throatier. I absolutely love it, perfect setup in my opinion. I did take a short before and after startup video. I can put those videos together and post it if anyone wants to hear the difference.

19TXLimited

Reaction score
L
I have the B2 Magnaflow Muffler. I've probably had it on for 8 months. I decided to take it to a local exhaust shop and have them remove the resonators. I didn't think it would make much of a difference, but man, it sounds SO much better now. It's not a lot louder, it just sounds deeper and throatier. I absolutely love it, perfect setup in my opinion. I did take a short before and after startup video. I can put those videos together and post it if anyone wants to hear the difference.

Let's hear it.

sawyer84

Reaction score
Okay, I just put the video together. Like I said, it's just a startup video, so please lower your expectations before watching, lol. Both startups are after the truck had been sitting for an hour, so it's still warm. Cold start is louder, I can get a video of that in the morning, if anyone would like to hear it before deciding to remove the resonators.

Bigcat24

Reaction score

Yeah I was surprised at how much throatier it was with the resonators removed.

I’d really like to hear how much it changes the sound with the stock muffler still on. That wouldn’t change the sound enough for me, but I’m curious how it would sound.

19TXLimited

Reaction score
Yeah I was surprised at how much throatier it was with the resonators removed.

I’d really like to hear how much it changes the sound with the stock muffler still on. That wouldn’t change the sound enough for me, but I’m curious how it would sound.

There is a video on Youtube showing exactly this. It sounds a little throatier, but definitely not enough of a change to warrant spending the money without a muffler upgrade as well.

vinnrox250

Reaction score
Okay, I just put the video together. Like I said, it's just a startup video, so please lower your expectations before watching, lol. Both startups are after the truck had been sitting for an hour, so it's still warm. Cold start is louder, I can get a video of that in the morning, if anyone would like to hear it before deciding to remove the resonators.
Sounds great! I am torn on keeping the resonators vs removing. Obviously sounds better without them, but any drone with them removed?

sawyer84

Reaction score
I would definitely remove them. I don't notice any drone, but I also have a tune on my truck so it doesn't ever go to 4cyl mode.

Users who are viewing this thread